Saturday, January 19, 2008

"Are you going to blog about spilling coffee on the baby?"

One morning this week (I can't remember which one as every day right now feels like Sunday) I was enjoying some coffee while Orly and I were chilin and watching a Kathy Griffin standup concert on Bravo. I think she is hilarious. How could I not as her entire act is centers around celebrity gossip? Plus, she reminds me of one of my favorite people on the planet, JK Taylor. Anyway, Kathy was making fun of Paula Abdul, a worthy subject, and said something that made me do a spit take and send coffee flying onto Orly's head. Thank God the coffee was tepid and Orly didn't seem to mind. M didn't even seem that horrified and we eventually, like at 7 p cleaned the coffee stains from her head. I have noted this in the record books as my first, of what I am sure will be a long line, of reckless parenting moments.

2 comments:

gianni said...

This is so funny that I almost don't believe you.

A spit-take on the baby? Priceless.
Just another awesome story from the O-zone.

Lots of love!

PS: Jamie K. Taylor is *soooo* much funnier than Kathy Griffith. But then again, JKT's not on television, so what can you do

Gabriela said...

Mmm, baby + coffee = delicious treat!
love,
gab