Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthdays

M is scheduling her c-section tomorrow. Very exciting. It will most likely be December 27, 28 or 29 due to the fact we would rather wait as long as possible but need to (according to our doctors) schedule it for before M's due date which is January 1. Our decision for which *exact* date Mr. B will arrive will be based on schedule (I am rooting for the 28th or 29th), doctor on call (we like *most* of the doctors in the practice) and what they have available. I think there are people who induce for the tax deduction--that's crazy shit.

Anyway, I am trying to collect as much data as possible and felt it necessary to consult www.famousbirthdays.net to see who could possibly share Mr. B's birthday and evaluate the pluses and minuses. So, on December 27 Mr. B would share birthdays with Cookie Roberts, Marlene Dietrich, Ricki from My So Called Life (one of my all time faves!) and the father from Good Times--all good--but she would also share with the girl from Poltergeist. Some people believe her death was part of the "Poltergeist" curse. I think she made a bad career choice with a post-jump the shark turn on Happy Days. On December 28 Mr. B would share her cake with Dame Maggie Smith (M loves the Prime of Miss Jean Brody) and Denzel Washington (which personally is kind of a downer). I don't love Denzel. None of this matters because December 29th is the clear winner--Marianne Faithful, Mary Tyler Moore and Inga Swenson from Benson (M loves that show too!). I'm overlooking Ted Danson and Jude Law.

No comments: