Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Oh, we do!

M and I came home from our holiday celebration to find two lovely messages on our machine. The first was from one of the Gayz. I haven't talked to him in forever and it was so nice to hear his sweet, encouraging voice on the other end of the line. I adore him!

The second sweet and supportive message was from one of the most hilarious people on the planet, Hester's dad, Carl. Getting a voice mail from Carl is such a pleasant surprise that just makes you smile and turns me into a "giggle puss." It also makes you start reciting all your favorite "Carl(isms)" of which there are dozens. I was so pumped and awesome to receive the message that I immediately pressed 2 so as to save it on our voice mail.

3 comments:

e said...

As Carl J. would say, I have enjoyed your palaver.

Unknown said...

Carl J. is beyond delighted to find himself on the internet. He asked "does this mean I can google now?" Unclear what he understands this to mean. We love you and are sending all our thoughts your way tomorrow!!! It's make it work time!

Caitlin said...

Oh, I have googled Carl J. Lots of township proceedings.
Good times!